First a rebus : ma I
There have been many sites that have tried to create a taxonomy of the genus – Facebookum Userus that belong to the VettiVella family.
So as the list maker that I am, it is my duty to come up with my own version.
- Friendillionarus – This species makes friends and a bunch of them. Its as if it needs friends to survive. You may have met them at an airport/bus stop or seen them once in college or work in the same building. But now they are your friends and shall know when you go to Murudeshwar, get married or cross the street.
- Communicatorus – This one talks. And talks quite a lot. Not the lady style- blah blah blah blah(Yes,I offend the fairer species) but more like “Dude how are you?” every month. Very period-ic.
- Commentova – “I like this.. Ooh I like that too. I love this photo.. Haha you look funny in this pic. I shall reshare this.”
- Sharemaniacum – This species has no secrets. They share everything. The videos they saw, links visited, food consumed, streets crossed, views on world peace, views from where they piss.
- Zzzzzzz – Huh? Oh yeah I have a Facebook account. Lets see what is happening. Add friend.Add Friend. Add Friend. Ignore request.Ignore request….. WTF is Farmvile, so many requests. Done.
- Stalkium – This species owns a Facebook account just so that it can know everything about somebody. A less creepier sub-species : Paramstalkium actually likes to know everything about everybody. And yes, they are less creepy.
- Mafia-Farmer-Petowner-Gaminus – Facebook is for meeting friends ? Naah. For this species, it is just a gaming site. They build/reap farms that they have never seen. Kill/rob people through their computer. Have pets that are not alive. But most frustratingly they send requests to people that do exist.
PS – Please don’t unfriend me. I am just joking. I dont want to run around like Kyle. Still friends?
PPS – So which one of these did offend you?